3.4.1. Контрольно-тренировочные упражнения 4 семестра
1. Замените в следующих предложениях действительный залог страдательным, обращая внимание на времена группы Indefinite:
1. They did not adopt the resolution yesterday.
2. The teacher will examine the students next week.
3. They will translate this book into English next year.
4. Meteorologists collect weather reports from all parts of the country.
5. He wrote that book last year.
6. She reads English books every day.
2. Замените в следующих предложениях действительный залог страдательный залог, обращая внимание на времена группы Continuous:
1. They were discussing this problem when we came in.
2. The students are writing a dictation now.
3. She was reading a letter when I entered the room.
4. They will be working with this text when you return.
5. At seven o'clock, when you telephoned, I was reading the newspaper.
6. The students are taking examinations in the next room.
3. Замените в следующих предложениях действительный залог страдательным, обращая внимание на времена группы Perfect:
1. Soviet scientists have made many wonderful discoveries.
2. They will have published this book by the end of the year.
3. He has done very little work recently.
4. By Saturday he had found all the necessary material.
5. She had finished her work by this time yesterday.
6. The students had translated the text before the bell rang.
4. Переведите следующие предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на форму глагола придаточных предложений:
1. Не said that he had read this book twice.
2. We thought that the results of your work would be better.
3. The boy said that he was only eight years old.
4. I knew that he would refuse to help me.
5. He was sure that I should come in time.
6. She thought that the letter had been written by her friend.
7. They said that it had been raining from five till seven.
8. She said that she could not give me this book because she had promised to give it to him.
5. Употребите глагол-сказуемое главного предложения в Past Indefinite и сделайте соответствующие изменения в придаточном предложения. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. She says that she can read English books in the original.
2. He is sure that he will pass his examinations.
3. We know that our friends went to the South a week ago.
4. I think that he is having his music lesson now.
5. We know that both he and his sister like sport.
6. Do you know that they arrived in Moscow yesterday?
7. I don't think that she has come home.
8. I'm certain that nobody will think him a stranger.
6.Преобразуйте следующие предложения из прямой речи в косвенную. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. Mary said, «The train will probably arrive in time»
2. He said, «I have to finish this report by five o'clock»
3. The doctor said, «Mr. Smith will improve quickly»
4. Ann said to me, «I am leaving in the morning»
5. The teacher said, «Everyone has to write a composition»
6. John said, «I saw this film last week»
7. Ann said, «I have finished studying my lesson»
8. The man said, «The telephone is out of order»
7. Употребите глаголы, данные, в скобках, в нужной форме времени и залога, соблюдая правило согласования времен. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. She said that she (to know) English very well.
2. We knew that they (to come) to visit us next Sunday.
3. John said that he (to go) away on Wednesday.
4. People were sure that soon a spaceship (to fly) to other planets.
5. We were informed that many scientists (to work) at the problem of radioactivity.
6. They thought the flight (to be) successful.
7. He said that the telegram (to come) that day.
Ценовая эластичность спроса и предложения